Partnership Coordinator - Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
SGLMG are in an exciting time of renewal and strategic development and are recruiting for a partnership coordinator to join the Mardi Gras team in the Oxford Street offices in Darlinghurst NSW.
The Partnership Coordinator’s key role is to support the Partnerships Manager to develop and manage government & commercial relationships, and for leading and managing key entertainment stakeholder relationships for Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
The role works with marketing, Festival and creative teams, as well as tourism bodies and operators to develop the SGLMG’s tourism strategy.
The role is accountable for delivering existing partnerships benefits including: ticketing and hospitality; coordinating marketing benefits across Mardi Gras and third-party channels in concert with Mardi Gras marketing department; coordination of sponsored alcohol and promotional material; and VIP event coordination. The role also supports the Partnerships Manager in identifying and researching new partnership opportunities, and creating partnership proposals.
Period: 1 July 2017 – 30 March 2018 (3 day per week in July and August. Full time from 1 September – 30 March)
Selection Criteria Essential:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in media and communications, marketing, arts management or other relevant discipline
• Demonstrated experience in administering and servicing corporate support agreements
• Previous experience in writing applications and contracts for corporate support agreements (experience in contract law will be highly favorable)
• Demonstrated relationship management skills with a proven record maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
• Ability to manage competing priorities and work well under pressure
• Interest and /or experience of working with the LGBTQI community
• Knowledge of the arts and not-for-profit sector, and in particular contemporary festivals
• Sense of humour
Applications: applications addressing the selection criteria (maximum 2 pages) should be accompanied by a covering letter, curriculum vitae and the names and contact details of three referees addressed to David Martin Harris, Partnerships Manager, Mardi Gras Arts Ltd. and emailed to: email@example.com
SGLMG is an equal opportunity employer and encourages expressions of interest from all qualified candidates especially those with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 26 June, 2017.